Features OF CLC
Being light weight CLC blocks reduces the load on foundation and structures resulting in steel & cement savings.
High Thermal Insulation
- Low thermal conductivity
- Thermal performances 5 times better than clay bricks, 10times better than concrete bricks and RCC
- Interiors remain cool in summer and warm in cold winter
- Savings in energy cost in air-conditioning.
- Ideal for applications in cold storage room walls.
- Cellolite clc blocks has a high structural integrity where the water absorption is very low and water resistance is very high comparing with clay bricks & other concrete products.
Good Sound Insulation
- Upto 37–42db sound reduction based on thickness.
- It is possible to achieve higher values depends with thick plastering.
- Can fulfill required STC(sound transmission class) rating.
Reduction of Dead Load
- Light weight
- 1/3rd the density of clay bricks.
- Economic design: savings in cement and steel.
- Enables faster construction.
- Suitable for low soil bearing capacity and seismic zones.
- Facilitates construction of unplanned walls anywhere anytime.
- Cellolite (clc) Blocks offer a great fire protection.
- With 100mm thick and 1000kg/m3 density Cellolite (clc) Blocks offers fire endurance for heat transmission for 4–5hrs.
- No toxic fumes released during fire transmissions
Enhances Carpet Area
- As an engineered Cellolite (clc) Block, it can be offered in any thickness as per the construction design.
- By using Cellolite (clc) Blocks in the place of clay bricks customer gets an additional 2-3% carpet area.
- On account of additional carpet area the savings is gained more than that of with clay bricks.
Other Advantages of CLCBlocks
- Accurate size and shapes helps in reducing plastering cost.
- Better finishing of walls.
- Less co2 release.
- Less heat absorption.
- Speedy construction.
- Ease of workability.
- Universal acceptability.
- Resistant to insects and pests.
- Can be cut, swan, nailed and drilled easily.
- Reliable with quality consistency.
- All seasons availability